Did You Know . . . . .

Did you know that Selinsgrove Borough created a Flood Task Force on May 1, 2017?

Did you know that CK-COG has a listing of acceptable wall finishing materials for flood prone properties?

If you live in the 100-year floodplain, have you considered using marine grade insulation?

For more information, please contact the Selinsgrove Borough Office at 570-374-2311.

Little Norway II Ice Skating Rink


Little Norway II will be closed until further notice.  It is located on the corner of S. Water Street and E. Sassafras St. There will be a variety of snacks and drinks to choose from for a fee.  Admission is FREE and ice skates are available for the public to use FREE OF CHARGE, along with ice hockey sticks, etc. Little Norway II’s hours will be 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. on school days, 11 a.m. – ? on Saturdays and 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. on Sundays. We hope you will come out and enjoy Little Norway II!

Volunteers Wanted

If interested, please contact the Borough Office at 570-374-2311

Civil Service Commission
One (1) Vacancy – First Alternate
Term Expires 12/31/22

Selinsgrove Planning Commission
One (1) Vacancy
Term Expires 12/31/20

Selinsgrove Municipal Water Authority
Two (2) Vacancies
Term Expires 12/31/18
Term Expires 12/31/19

Selinsgrove Parks and Recreation Board
One (1) Vacancy
Term Expires 12/31/21

Selinsgrove Zoning Hearing Board
One (1) Vacancy – Second Alternate
Term Expires 12/31/20

Public Participation Policy

The Public Participation Policy was adopted on April 4th, 2016. Click here to view the Public Participation Policy.